Keeping processes running smoothly in the warehouse is where you stand out from the crowd! This is because you are a true all-round warehouse employee who does like a bit of variety in your work! Do you also possess characteristics as a positive personality, a piece of accuracy and someone who fulfills his/her appointments? Then come and join the great team of our client in Waardenburg!
The company you will be working for is a Japanese international logistics service provider that thinks about an suitable logistics solution for their customers. Starting from receiving, storage, inventory management, value addition and customs services as well as transportation and (parcel) distribution of products. They will find a solution for everything! Shortly, this is thé company that makes logistics operations run smoothly and optimally. A wide variety of businesses are already using our client's services and this allows room for team development and growth. Likewise, for an available spot for you to join our team!
You and your team will be responsible for:
- The loading and unloading of trucks;
- Inspecting and unpacking of goods;
- Processing goods in the warehouse (manually and/or with a reach truck);
- Picking orders (manually and/or with a reach truck);
- Packing and preparing orders for shipment;
- Processing order data;
- Periodic inventory counting.
- A Monday till Friday schedule from 08:30 till 17:00, and from 10:30 till 19:00 (working on weekends is also possible);
- A good hourly salary of €11 - €17, depending on your age and experience;
- Overtime pay of 150% to 200% on weekdays and 200% on weekends;
- Weekly or monthly payouts;
- Travel allowance;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
- You like to work in an all-round position and you are a real go-getter;
- You live in the area of Waardenburg (Gelderland);
- You are able to do physical work and you are willing to work overtime on occasions;
- You speak the Dutch and/of English language;
- You can request a Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag (VOG) without any problems.