There is nothing more annoying than receiving the wrong parcel after waiting all day for it. Luckily, you're a fantastic order picker who makes sure this doesn't happen. That's because in this role, you put a smile on our customers' faces by providing them with complete incoming orders!
Would you like to work at the Netherlands' leading online wholesale food company, which has its sights fully set on the professional food world? This company supplies everything you need to keep your snack bar, hotel or care institution running at full capacity. On top of this, this company attaches great importance to a personal approach, where the wishes and challenges of every food professional are met. This ensures that both employees and customers are very appreciative of the company you will be working for!
You will either work within the 'freezer' team or within the 'grocery and refrigeration department' team. You must be thinking of what the difference is between working in these two departments (apart from the cold temperature). We can tell that there is not as much difference, apart from the fact that in the grocery team, you also have to be available on weekends!
As an orderpicker you are responsible for:
- Receiving, booking and clearing of goods;
- Replenishing the pick locations;
- Counting the stock;
- Picking orders.
- Working hours in the day shift, with a start time between 07:00h and 10:00h;
- A salary of approximately €12.73 per hour;
- Flexibility in your payouts: for example: if you want to receive your salary every week, you can!
- You are looking for a nice, new challenge;
- You prefer to work in a team;
- You gladly add some (potential) heavy lifting at work to your workout schedule.